We all know about the dangers of rapid weight loss, but we still try to get rid of the hated pounds as soon as possible. So is there a way to lose weight quickly without causing significant harm to the body? This diet is designed to cleanse the body of toxins, remove excess fluid, and thereby lose up to 7 kilograms in just one week. For all its effectiveness, such a diet scheme is quite gentle and allows you not to starve, and, as a result, not to break down.
When losing weight, it is worth giving up salt, sugar, seasonings and fats (butter, cream, dairy products with a high percentage of fat content). It is recommended to drink at least 1. 5-2 liters of pure mineral water, as well as unsweetened green tea. Coffee should be in limited quantities.
The upside of this diet is that you can eat without worrying too much about portion sizes, although you shouldn't go too far either. The total calorie content of food intake should not exceed 500 Kcal. Do not be afraid, the menu is designed in such a way that on the second day the hunger will leave you.
Despite the fact that the diet promises rapid weight loss, the nutrition here is quite balanced, with the right approach, you will not feel hunger. If hunger still overtakes you, drink hot tea, mineral water.
What you can eat with this diet
The diet is strict enough, the list of products is limited, but one week is not that long to last, is it? You need to steam, boil or bake, of course, without oil.
The list of allowed products looks like this:
- vegetables in any form (except canned);
- low-fat milk and dairy products;
- a fish;
- beef, poultry (without skin);
As you can see, there is nothing exotic, and you don't really need to cook either. All food is healthy, rich in vitamins, so that such a diet will not harm the body.
The main thing is to divide the food intake into 5-6 meals, the bulk of which should be consumed in the morning.
The 7 kg diet per week also provides for a certain sequence.
So, on one day, you can only eat vegetables, on another fish, on the third meat, so on:
- Monday: Eat exclusively fruits such as oranges, grapefruits, plums. You can't eat bananas;
- Tuesday: vegetable day. It is allowed to make vegetable salads without dressing, as well as salt and seasonings. If the salad is very bland, add a little vinegar. You can eat boiled vegetables such as beets, carrots;
- Wednesday: combine the first two days and eat fruits and vegetables in turn. Bananas are not allowed;
- Thursday: 5 cups skim milk + five bananas. Allowed to make a cocktail without additives!
- Friday: boiled or oven-baked meat (beef, chicken), green vegetable salad.
- Saturday: steamed fish, cabbage, cucumbers or lettuce;
- Sunday: menu of any of the previous days.
In fact, there are many menu options for this diet. You can independently adjust your diet, add some potatoes, an idea to it, replace milk with kefir.
But be sure to keep the sequence of days.
- You can't drink milk with bananas on the first day, and only then start eating vegetables.
- Try not to eat after six, maximum seven in the evening.
- Drink more water, tea, herbal decoction.
- It is advisable to give up sports for the duration of the diet, spend more time in the fresh air, and walk.
Some authors call the kefir, oatmeal diet by this name, but the fact remains: the 7 kg diet per week is strict and requires that it be followed exactly, and only then the result will pleasantly surprise you.
Advantages and disadvantages
The main advantage of the diet is the rapid loss of excess weight. It is important to understand that in such a short time it will hardly be possible to lose body fat, but the body will be thoroughly cleansed. So the diet can be considered a great start at the beginning of your journey to a perfect figure.
The main thing is not to start eating as usual, and get out of it for at least two to three weeks, gradually introducing cereals, whole grain bread, salt, seasonings, and fats into the diet.
Another plus is that this weight loss scheme does not require large financial costs, complex preparations are not needed, and the diet itself is very easily tolerated.
The disadvantages, perhaps, include the ban on sports, headaches, nausea, dry mouth can also occur. But all these symptoms mean that the body gets rid of toxins, and there is nothing wrong with them.
The negative point is that if you do not get out of the diet correctly, the weight will return back and bring with it a couple more extra pounds.
If you have chronic diseases or kidney or heart problems, it is best to skip the diet. Otherwise, losing weight in this way is safe for your health. The main thing is not to forget to consult your doctor.