Fighting excess weight is a long and laborious process. But there are situations when you need to lose weight in a short time, for example, in a week. This is not easy to do, but it is quite possible to lose a few pounds, straighten your posture and visually tighten your figure. You just need to follow a diet and do certain exercises.
What should a weekly weight loss program include?
To lose extra pounds in such a short time, you need to approach the task in a comprehensive manner. First of all, it is a diet, which consists in reducing the amount of calories consumed and following the rules of a healthy diet. The amount of calories consumed should be less than the energy expended. Then the excess weight will go away faster. But this does not mean that you need to starve. Such measures can lead to depletion of the body and a deterioration in well-being.
The ban should be flour and confectionery products, alcohol and carbonated drinks, fried and fatty foods. More attention should be paid to foods with a high content of vitamins and minerals. Reducing the amount of salt (or avoiding it) will allow you to lose extra pounds by reducing the amount of water in the body.
But diet alone won't help. You also need cardio loads and exercises for different muscle groups.
Vigorous exercise for weight loss
To lose weight quickly, you need to burn the accumulated body fat as much as possible. Cardio can help with this. They will not only contribute to the care of extra pounds, but also strengthen the cardiovascular system. These exercises include:
- long distance running;
- fast walk;
- jumping rope or over a low obstacle;
- running up and down stairs;
- exercise on a stationary bike, elliptical trainer, treadmill;
- aerobics with or without steps;
- swimming and water aerobics;
- active sports games - football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, etc . ;
- energetic dancing to music.
Such exercises for weight loss must be performed daily, for at least 40 minutes. This is due to the fact that fats begin to be burned only after half an hour from the beginning of the lesson. Before that, the body expends its energy. After cardio training, you should perform a set of exercises aimed at strengthening and maintaining muscle tone throughout the body.
Weight Loss Exercise Complex
Strength exercises allow you to consolidate the result obtained from cardio loads, target the body to burn excess deposits even in a calm state, and also tighten the muscles of the whole body. Weight loss, especially rapid weight loss, does not go unnoticed. After all, the kilograms go away, but the skin remains stretched, the sides and buttocks sag.
To bring your body into shape, and make your muscles elastic, you need to perform the following set of exercises for weight loss:
- Stand up straight, spread your legs, put your feet straight, do not tear off your heels.
Do deep squats at a fast pace. At the same time, do not tilt the body, do not bend your back, keep your head straight. Hands can be placed at the waist or behind the head. Squatting, straighten them in front of you. It is important to monitor your breathing. Squatting, you need to inhale, taking the starting position - exhale. Perform 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- The starting position is as in the previous exercise.
You need to inhale and put one leg far forward, while lowering the other leg to the knee. The leg in front must be bent at the knee at a right angle. Then exhale, take the starting position and put the other leg forward. Perform 3 sets of 10 lunges with each leg.
- Lie on your back.
Raise your legs up perpendicular to the body, and throw your arms behind your head. Tear the upper body off the floor, exhaling when lifting, and inhaling when lowering. If you find it difficult to keep your legs straight, you can bend them slightly (but do not touch the floor). Perform 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Kneeling, lie with your back on the floor and from this position raise your torso to perpendicular to the floor.
If you can't lie down completely, then you need to lower the body back as much as possible. Perform 10 of these lifts.
- Lying on your back, raise your legs perpendicular to the body.
From this position, put your legs to the right, then take the starting position and repeat the exercise in the other direction. Perform the maximum number of times, trying to bring them to 80-100 repetitions.
On the first day of training, you can perform 1 approach, on the second - 2, and from the third day - at least 3 approaches.
Recommendations for Exercise and Diet During Weight Loss
In order for weight loss exercises and dietary nutrition to bring the long-awaited effect, you need to follow these recommendations:
- You need to train daily, at least 1 hour. Do not skip workouts.
- Cardio loads and a set of exercises should be combined in one workout.
- With each lesson, you need to increase the training time, the number of approaches and repetitions.
- Include more fiber, vegetables and fruits in your diet. Replace butter with vegetable oil.
- Drink more liquid, preferably pure water without gas.
- The portions should be small. It is better to leave the table a little hungry.
- Do not skip meals. There should be 5 of them.
- Do not snack between meals.
- Avoid stressful situations.
- Set aside time for proper sleep.
- Monitor your heart rate during exercise. Do not overdo it, otherwise, instead of the long-awaited weight loss, you can get problems with the cardiovascular system.
The result from such a program for a week will be required. But each person is different. The greater the initial mass of a person, the more kilograms you can lose. However, it should be borne in mind that fast weight loss is stress for the body. And the faster the weight goes away, the faster it can and will return. And if after a week you stop following a diet and give up training, then the weight will return.
And therefore, getting in shape for an important event in a week, you need to constantly improve the result obtained and take care of yourself and your health.