Pancreatitis is a severe inflammatory lesion of the pancreas in which there is a violation of the digestive process.The causes of the disease can be any, and the pathology itself proceeds in several forms. To prevent dangerous consequences and stop the symptoms of the disease, it is necessary to begin timely therapy, among which a therapeutic diet takes an important place.
Features of the diet for pancreatitis
The pancreas is the main contributor to proper digestion. Without it, the process of assimilating food and nutrients is impossible. The body produces special enzymes, thanks to which the products are broken down into simpler substances and their successful absorption. Only a healthy gland can cope with this task. With inflammatory lesions, the intake of fatty, spicy and heavy food significantly increases the load on the organ and the digestion of food is disturbed.
When pancreatitis of various clinical forms occurs, it is important not only to eat permitted foods, but also to adhere to certain dietary recommendations:In the meantime, there is no need to worry about it. "
- You should eat in small portions and often up to 5-6 times. It is advisable to eat no more than 300 g at a time.
- In the process of cooking products, they should be subjected to chemical sparing. Therefore, everything that can irritate the organ is completely removed from the patient's diet. It is recommended to cook, bake or steam food.
- It is important to observe mechanical sparing of the gastrointestinal tract. For this purpose, all food is consumed exclusively in chopped form or rubbed through a grater.
- You need to control your fat intake. Their maximum allowed amount is 50 g. This amount is evenly distributed over all meals throughout the day. Various fats are permissible only during cooking; pure fatty foods are contraindicated.
- The daily intake of animal protein is not higher than 60% or approximately 200 g per day.
- It is important to remove food from the diet that provokes the development of flatulence.
- The diet involves limiting salt and salty foods. Per day, no more than 3 g is permissible.
- You should not lean on sweets and sugar in its pure form. Its amount per day should not exceed 40 g. The total amount of carbohydrate food in the diet is 350 g. Sweeteners can be used.
What can you eat with pancreatitis
According to the diet, with inflammatory lesions of the pancreas, you can eat:In the meantime, there is no need to worry about it. "
- Porridge cooked exclusively in water - buckwheat, rice, semolina and with oatmeal.
- Soups - liquid vegetable and puree soup.
- Low-fat dairy products - kefir, cottage cheese, cheese.
- Diet fish and meat, steamed or baked.
- Vegetables - potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, cabbage.
- Fruits are preferred not sour and not too sweet - apples, pears, plums, bananas.
- Sweets - honey, biscuits, marshmallows.
- Vegetable oil during cooking.
- Steamed eggs without yolk.
- Stale baked goods.
- Homemade vegetable juices, mineral water, weak leaf tea.
What not to eat with pancreatitis
It is forbidden for any form of pancreatitis to use:In the meantime, there is no need to worry about it. "
- Cereals - legumes, corn, yach, are hard to digest.
- Rich fatty soups, with the addition of peas, beans and meat.
- Vegetables - peppers, onions, eggplants.
- Hot and sour sauces, mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish and mustard.
- Fatty types of meat and fish, smoking, sausage.
- Sweets - yeast, fresh bread, cream, chocolate.
- Drinking - sour and sweet juices, any coffee, black tea, alcoholic beverages.
Diet for acute pancreatitis of the pancreas
In acute pancreatitis, especially in the acute stage, it is important to provide the patient with complete rest. During this period, fasting is recommended to reduce the burden on the pancreas. Therefore, in the first 1-3 days, intravenous infusions are prescribed to maintain the vital functions of the body. If there is no nausea and vomiting, give a weak warm tea, a decoction of up to 1-1. 5 liters per day. Depending on the condition, for 2-3 days the patient is allowed to eat as usual, but in small portions.
A diet for acute inflammation of the organ involves the use of vegetable soups, lean meat and fish, mashed potatoes from semi-sweet, non-acidic fruits and vegetables. From drinks, jelly, compotes, a decoction of rosehip berries, weak tea are allowed. Fats and salt should be excluded when cooking.
Diet for chronic pancreatitis
The diet for the chronic form of inflammation of the gland must meet the main requirements of medical nutrition. But in this case, it is not at all necessary to grind or grind the food.
In this condition, it is important to adhere to a nutritious diet that will reduce inflammation and improve organ function.
The patient is prohibited from eating fatty, spicy, foods that provoke the fermentation process and irritation of the gland. Also excludes essential oils, spices and seasonings with bright flavors and extracts.
Patients are prescribed diet 1 and 5. It is allowed to eat healthy foods with low fat content. Dishes should be steamed, boiled or baked. You can eat dietary meats, fish, eggs without yolk, non-acidic vegetables - cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, potatoes, beets, fresh green peas.
From berries, rowan, currant, raspberry are allowed in the form of drinks. Fruit must be eaten, it is the main source of vitamins and minerals. In the chronic form, it is permissible to eat bananas, melons, plums, baked pears and apples without sugar.
The main food for inflammation of the pancreas is porridge. It is recommended to cook them in water, adding a little vegetable oil and salt. You can eat semolina, rice, buckwheat and oatmeal.
Soups should be vegetable. Sick bread is given stale. As a drink, rosehip broth, compote, jelly, mineral water will be useful.
Sweets should be limited; low-fat cottage cheese, sour cream, kefir and yogurt without additives are preferred from dairy products.